Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Even More Drawings

Seriously I really don't know how many drawings I've done last year, more of these things keeps popping out in my old notebooks and sketchbooks! Nevertheless I am glad that I've found them and am able to post them here.



This one is actually a copy of the leaf sketch that I did before, only this one is coloured. There are a few distinct differences in the leaf shape and all, guess I wasn't that detailed when I was copying the basic leaf shape. My friends said that it looked 3D enough from afar, and yet when you look at it closely it's not as realistic as it seems. I suppose its due to the lack of depth in the colouration. Hope to be able to improve on that on my future drawings.



While this one is a random charcoal drawing of a harbour scene. If I remember correctly I copied this from a drawing somewhere. The whole thing looks kind of nice but if you really look at it closely there are still problems regarding the shading, perspective, as well as angles of the elements inside the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment