Monday, April 25, 2011

More Watercolour

Just did 2 more drawings with my watercolour set!



This one is done based on a photo my friend took, but due to the lack of resolution from my BlackBerry I was only able to try and copy the branches and the rest of the details are made up. I am still trying to experiment using watercolour and all, so am focusing on trying to paint independent objects first before going towards a whole watercolour picture.



While this one is done out of impulse with cherry blossoms in mind. However I used red instead as I wanna see how the red will go together with the black branches (I dunno how to create the pink as of now). I kind of like how things turned out for this one.



Oh, this is the watercolour set that I am currently using. As you can see its not a proper paint and brush thing so I am having difficulty in trying to create mixed colour as I am not familiar with using this set.

2 comments: